Skip to main content

[Trans] Nakayama Yuma 10,000 words interview

myojo 10000 word interview
[Myojo - 09.14]
I put some highlights about yuma's 10,000 words interview


(A mama's boy)
I was a crybaby. A huge one. Even if it was for a little while, I didn’t want to be away from my mother. I would become uneasy.

(Felt awkward with Tokyo Jrs)
I got to know (Nakajima) Kento and (Kikuchi) Fuma through introduction. Around that time, Fuma was a quiet kid and Kento was someone who had a tendency to get carried away. But, just as I thought, we were distant. I was regarded with a “Who are you?” kind of feeling by the Tokyo Jrs at first.


(His mom)
My mother was a person who respected what I wanted to do; she was cheerful and kind.  And because she knew my personality too, instead of a serious talk, she spoke to me lightheartedly. Even when I was going back and forth Tokyo every weekend, I must have gone out with a smile. It's a little melancholic.  Really lightheartedly, she sent me off with the line: "Earn some money and come back!"(laughs) Like that, I became at ease. If she had told me, "Do your best" with a serious face, I think I would have had a heavy heart. Really, I am grateful towards my parents



(His lil sister didn't want him to go to Tokyo)
The day before I moved, something that I would not forget happened. My sister who is 8 years younger than I am, was about 10 years old. "Because it is the last night, I want to sleep together with big brother." she said. Even until now, I don't know if she was sleep-talking or if she was awake, but she said to me over my shoulder, "Don't go to Tokyo." I couldn't answer her. At that moment... I cried



(Felt alone, no friends)
In all honesty, I entered with the mindset of wanting a place where I could make friends. I did not have any friends in the entertainment world; I just couldn't do it. Even in university, I couldn't really make any friends either. (laughs) I realized that. If I went with those intentions in mind, I thought, I wouldn't be able to do it.  A friend isn't something that you can "make", it happens naturally. That's why I thought of concentrating on my job for now and decisively quit



(Wanted to be closer to his fans through a live stage)
I told Johnny-san myself, “I want to appear in it” since I couldn’t do a concert. Even as NYC, I wanted to do a live, but it’s still something that has yet to be realized too. A pure stage; I want to make a stage together with the audience, I thought. And doing something that can only be done in a live, it was fun



(Being called an "elite")
In the past, when I would get told that, I wouldn’t feel very good. Especially during the time when I would thinking of wanting do activities together with the kids in Osaka. And I would always think, “I’m not an elite. Don’t give me special treatment.” I wanted to compete with everybody on the same level



(He really loved his home town, Osaka)
That’s why, in some respect, one thing that supported me was the fact that it was “for the sake of the kids in Osaka”. If I got a job, and if something good happened in Kansai, even if it’s just a little bit, maybe I can contribute too.



(Wanted to be the "elite" Nakayama yuma)
Right. The fact that I’m being called that and also the fact that I’m not yet using my true strength, is something I think about regularly. That’s why I’m going to improve on my singing, dancing and acting. When that time comes, then I can do my job with all I have. I still have ways to go. It would be bad if I feel satisfied. I'm in the middle of chasing after the silhouette that is the Nakayama Yuma who can be called an elite, in hopes of someday surpassing it.

(c) n-a-t-a-l-i-e-s via lj

Read full translation here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HYDE book Translation

English Translation for HYDE's book "THE HYDE", see index below for the link!!! Chapter ABILITY : here Chapter BIRTH : here Chapter CHILDHOOD : here Chapter DEATH : here Chapter ENTERTAIMENT : not yet Chapter FAMILY : here Chapter GOSSIP : here Chapter HYDE : here Chapter IDEA : here Chapter JUSTICE : here Chapter KITTY : here Chapter L'Arc~ en~Ciel : here (part1); here (part2) Chapter MEDIA : not yet Chapter NECESSITY : here Chapter OBJECT : here Chapter PAL : here Chapter QUALITY : here Chapter RECORDING : here Chapter SELF PORTRAIT : not yet Chapter TATTOO : here Chapter UNIDENTIFIED : here   Chapter VAMPS : here Chapter WEALTH : here Chapter XXX : here Chapter YOU : here Chapter Z : here Bonus poems by hyde:  ひとりごと( take to my self )   and 扉 ( door ) Full Credit:  L'Arc~en~Ciel UK Fans Unite @ FB L'Arc~en~Ciel Canada@FB thehydeist@tumblr thehyde-translations@blogspot

L'arc~en~ciel Lyric Jiyuu E no Shoutai with english trans

  Romanization Jiyuu E no Shoutai Bousou e no yuuwaku juutai nite saiaku Osaeteru joutai jiyuu e no shoutai Ashidori wa osoku naka yubi wa hayaku Fukigen na hyoujou te ni oenai shoujou Isoide kimi e no meiro wo kakemawaru Doko e yuku ka wa katte dakeredo Jama dake wa shinaide kureru? Kanashii hodo kimi ni tsutawaranai Kono kimochi taisetsu ni TORANKU ni tsumete Mezawari na kyuujitsu onkou na taishitsu Ima dake tokubetsu yuruse yo dokuzetsu Nante me magurushii toki no kaiden Tobikau machijuu no kensou wo Oikoshi sukoshi demo kimi ni Aitai noni itsumo umaku ikanai Demo negau kyou koso wa nerai wo sadame Sukima wo nukete egao no kanata e Mou nido to ima wa modoranai oikosu kako Azawarau you na mirai mitsumeta mama Konna ni mo soba ni itemo tooku Nee dareka jiyuu e no shoutai wo! Aitai noni itsumo umaku ikanai Demo negau kyou koso wa nerai wo sadame Sukima wo nukete egao no kanata e English Translation   An Invitation To Freedom   The temptation to r

[J-Drama] Kinkyori Renai - season zero (update apr-2017)

Title (romaji):  近キョリ恋愛 ( kinkyori renai) English title:  Close Range Love, Short Distance Love Genre:  Romance Broadcast Network:  NTV Airing date:  2014-Jul-19 Airtime:  Saturday 24:50 Casts: Abe Aran   as Sakurai Haruka Ishibashi Anna  as Takizawa Mirei Adachi Rika  as Ririko Kishi Yuta  as Kanata "Drama version of the live action movie Kinkyori Renai based off the manga  Kinkyori Renai  by Mikimoto Lin." Synopsis:  In high school, Sakurai Haruka ( Abe Aran) , Mirei ( Ishibashi Anna)  and Kanata ( Kishi Yuta)  are good friends whom everyone envies. The three of them believed their relationship would remain like this forever. Then Haruka’s stepsister Ririko suddenly returns from overseas. After several years away, she has become beautiful to the extent that classmates call her “goddess”. Although Haruka has often built walls around other people, Ririko deliberately gets close to him. One night, she barges in all of a sudden and