Skip to main content

NewS Member's LOVE Ranking (base on POPOLO 08.2011)




Yamapi select!

The member I'd like to date: NO ONE!
Because I'm not a girl! I can't even imagine it (lol). As a friend they're the best but as a man I can't see it~ I mean, I wouldn't even date my own self! (lol)

The one who seems the type to fall in love: MASSU
He's the most honest, he seems the one who could accept everything from a girl. Then he seems a guy who falls in love quickly (lol). I wonder how he changes when he's in love...

The one who seems to like being spoiled: MASSU
He seems the type! He's always kind but he could be even more kind, like "eheh ♥" (lol). I'm not the type to be spoiled at all.

The one who would be easily exposed when he's in love: EVERYONE BUT SHIGE
Shige would pretend coolness. Except him everybody would change and you could see it on their faces and behavious (lol). Me too, when I like somebody I turn extremely kind, too easy to be exposed.

The one who could marry the soonest: ME
Uhm...if I have to choose it would be me. The latest one...Shige. Doesn't he have the image: "I'm still fine to be single"? (lol)

The most serious one with birthdays: KOYAMA
I think he would do many things to make his girl happy, like "Surprise!!". Of course I'd love to see the happy face of my girlfriend so I would celebrate the anniversaries and stuff!

The one who would be meek as a lamb with his wife: SHIGE
He's kind so he would be meek, but still cool, with his wife (lol). I'm kinda troublesome so for me it would be most like: "A healthy husband is best out of the house" (lol)

A date at the sea: During the day we would stay at the beach swimming and listening to music doing nothing of particular. At night we would go to a restaurant by the sea and eat delicious food! Slacking off at the beach is so nice!


Ryo selects!


The member I'd like to date: YAMAPI
He's a steady person so he looks like a guy who can take good care of a girl. He's always kind, to girls obviously, but also to his friends. He's very manly so he seems the guy who can protect people no matter what!

The one who seems the type to fall in love: ME
When I see a cute girl my heart immediately goes crazy (lol). I'd look at her intere atmosphere. I wouldn't approach her so it's a complete personal delusion (lol)

The one who seems to like being spoiled: MASSU
Because his usual image is a mystery (lol). I'd like to see how he would change, I have expectations. He's always kind but maybe with girls he would unexpectedly change.

The one who would be easily understood when he's in love: TEGOSHI
Because you can easily tell when he's angry or not for example (lol). I change my behaviour suddenly so I'm easy to be exposed too. I become very kind to the girl and her friends (lol)

The one who could marry the soonest: SHIGE
He has the image of the guy who would suddenly marry. He's smart so he would plan everything and marry quickly. I have no will to marry yet so I think I'll be late on it.

The most serious one with birthdays: KOYAMA
He always sends greetings, he's very serious with it. On the opposite I think I would just say: "Let's go out to eat!" on anniversaries. I'd like to be more serious with such things.

The one who would be meek as a lamb with his wife: ME
I'd rather be. If it's the girl to have an higher position it's all easier. I would leave her do whatever she want and I'd just look over it. But when it's time to decide I want to be the one taking the decisions!

A date at the sea: I'd like to swim together and have fun with snorkeling in a beautiful sea. We would watch the sunset by the sea and have dinner. A date at the sea would be so nice!


Shige selects!

The member I'd like to date: KOYAMA
 I would fall in love with his seriousness! If we were dating we would have a equivalent relationship. Right now too our roles change according to the time and occasion so it would work!
[It sounds like you're already dating XDD]

The one who seems the type to fall in love:TEGOSHI
He can find the good sides in people quickly, if he gets interested he would enter a 'love aura'. Then he wouldn't hide it at all and enter a fighting mode. I'm so jealous! (lol)

The one who seems to like being spoiled: RYO
His behaviour would change and he would be supportive and understanding, no doubts he's an adult man. He'd be super kind and sweet...I think this is one of the popular sides of Nishikido-kun!

The one who would be easily understood when he's in love:MASSU 
Massu has a pure image, he's honest so I think he wouldn't be able to hide his feelings~ He would be meddling with the girl he likes so everybody around would be able to see it (lol)

The one who could marry the soonest: RYO
He plays the role of a dad in his drama, so I can easily image him as a dad now. He would have many children and I can picture him being really scary if they do something bad.

The most serious one with birthdays: YAMAPI
Because he loves to make people happy. With girls of course, but he's the same with friends too. He would gather people for a surprise party and properly buy a present.

The one who would be meek as a lamb with his wife:KOYAMA
 Of course Koyama! He's way too nice, no matter what he would say: "Sure, it's ok~". Even if he doesn't agree, I think. I'm the opposite, I'm confident I wouldn't be meek at all!
[Too bad everybody else think the opposite XDD]

A fireworks date:This year I don't want to see the fireworks from home, I want to go seeing them. My girl would wear a purple yukata, I would wear one too and we would go by the river. I'm over-dreaming...
[*Over dream too *///*]

Tegoshi selects!


The member I'd like to date: KOYAMA
Sometimes I think he's some kind of hermit. He's very kind and thoughtful so I'd like to date him. He seems also able to accept and bear my hegoism.

The one who seems the type to fall in love:KOYAMA
If the person is good he seems the type to fall quickly in love with her. If I were a girl and fell in love with Kei-chan I would be spoiled by his kindness and I'm sure I would truly fall in love with him (lol)

The one who seems to like being spoiled: MASSU
 I expect Massu being all spoiled in front of a girl and tell her stuff as "nyan nyan"! I never saw him like this but he would be cute and talk sweetly with a cute voice, I can image it.
[I'll never remove this image from my head LOL]

The one who would be easily understood when he's in love: RYO
Usually he's tough but with the girl he likes he'd be ve~ry kind so it'd be easy to understand. Then, he does nothing to hide it, it's cool! I'm jealous of the girl who will receive this treatment!

The one who could marry the soonest: YAMAPI
 If he would suddenly send us a mail saying: "I wanted to inform you that today I got married!" I wouldn't think it's weird. More than quick, I think that he would take the decision without feeling lost.
[O_O]

The most serious one with birthdays: ME
I really love to plan surprises for my friends' birthdays. For the girl I like I would do researches and I would give her my present in her favourite place.

The one who would be meek as a lamb with his wife:SHIGE
Shige's the one who would properly do something he was asked for, even if he doesn't want to. In his day-off he would take care of kids, I can picture him playing with them all day long!

A date at the sea:We'd go to the sea with the car! My girlfriend would be in bikini and just lay down on the beach, everybody would turn to watch and I'd be full of pride. That's what I want! (lol)

Massu selects!

The member I'd like to date: ME
Honestly, I'm the 2nd most handsome guy in NEWS (lol), I'm kind and I have many awesome sides! Everybody is amazing and charming, I can't choose!

[Narcissist much?]

The one who seems the type to fall in love:TEGOSHI
He seems the type to search somebody matching with himself, if he finds one he would quickly fall in love. Tegoshi is very attentive to people so maybe he falls in love pretty easily though... (worried)
[Don't worry, he won't cheat on you... >_>]

The one who seems to like being spoiled: RYO
I think he would show his kindness and his soft expressions only to the girl he likes. This gap is possible. Too bad I never got to see this sides of him...

The one who would be easily understood when he's in love: KOYAMA
When he falls in love he turns kind only to that person, he would always talk to her and try to approach her, very easy to understand. Like this also the partner would understand his feelings, in the end it's a good method.

The one who could marry the soonest: RYO
He's the only one who played the role of a dad, he's a steady boy so it'd be perfect. Anyway for some reason, except me everybody could do that!

The most serious one with birthdays:YAMAPI
When it was my birthday he called me to say 'Happy birthday'. So of course if he had a girlfriend, no matter how much busy he could be, he would absolutely celebrate it.

The one who would be meek as a lamb with his wife: SHIGE
I can image him like that. He seems like the dominating type of husband but in reality... Then, I never mentioned him so I wanted to put him here at least (lol).
[Always so thoughtful LOL]

A date at the sea: My wish for the summer is to be able to go to slack off by the sea with a casual style, half pants and t-shirt. Then a matsuri and fireworks, I'd like to make good memories going to all these summer events. It'd be a dream. 


Koyama selects!
The member I'd like to date:TEGOSHI
I think I'd be totally abused though. I'd be always thinking: "What's in his mind right now?". Tegoshi is a man who can make him be chased (lol)

The one who seems the type to fall in love:ME
Because I really am like this (lol). The way she talks, the smile...I immediately go "I love her ♥" (lol). Anyway I wouldn't confess until I'm seriously in love!

The one who seems to like being spoiled: RYO
He has a strong image at work so I can't image him lovestruck. That's why if he likes to be spoiled it would be a gap, I'd like him to be like that in front of his girlfriend.

The one who would be easily understood when he's in love:MASSU
He would always being calling and sending mails, he would be exposed by his loveydovey beam. Me too, I'd always try to approach her with casual manners, I'd be surely exposed (lol)

The one who could marry the soonest: YAMAPI
He has a strong policy and he's quick to take decisions so once he decides he'd do that immediately. I think I'd be quick too since I want to get married. I want my wife to tell me: "You worked hard, ne!" (lol)

The most serious one with birthdays:MASSU
He always sends mails with greetings and remember everything with details. For anniversaries too, he'd prepare a present and bring her out to eat!

The one who would be meek as a lamb with his wife:SHIGE
Even if he looks like a responsible guy in reality he's more the type to be under somebody's care (lol). He's kinda stubborn and has many pet theories but I can see him be like: "Do the laundry!" - "Yes" (lol)

A date at the sea: I'd bring her there with the car, we'd buy hamburgers and go to the beach. I'd want to be all lovey-dovey eating by the sea (lol). I want to kiss her a lot (lol)! I mean, I'm already 27!! 


Results:
1.The member I'd like to date: KOYAMA (2 points)
2.The one who seems the type to fall in love: KOYAMA & TEGOSHI (both 2 points)
3.The one who seems to like being spoiled: MASSU & RYO (both 3 points)
4.The one who would be easily understood when he's in love: MASSU (2 points)
5.The one who could marry the soonest: YAMAPI (3 points)
6.The most serious one with birthdays: KOYAMA & YAMAPI (both 2 points)
7.The one who would be meek as a lamb with his wife: SHIGE (4 points)

credit:spilledmilk25@livejournal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HYDE book Translation

English Translation for HYDE's book "THE HYDE", see index below for the link!!! Chapter ABILITY : here Chapter BIRTH : here Chapter CHILDHOOD : here Chapter DEATH : here Chapter ENTERTAIMENT : not yet Chapter FAMILY : here Chapter GOSSIP : here Chapter HYDE : here Chapter IDEA : here Chapter JUSTICE : here Chapter KITTY : here Chapter L'Arc~ en~Ciel : here (part1); here (part2) Chapter MEDIA : not yet Chapter NECESSITY : here Chapter OBJECT : here Chapter PAL : here Chapter QUALITY : here Chapter RECORDING : here Chapter SELF PORTRAIT : not yet Chapter TATTOO : here Chapter UNIDENTIFIED : here   Chapter VAMPS : here Chapter WEALTH : here Chapter XXX : here Chapter YOU : here Chapter Z : here Bonus poems by hyde:  ひとりごと( take to my self )   and 扉 ( door ) Full Credit:  L'Arc~en~Ciel UK Fans Unite @ FB L'Arc~en~Ciel Canada@FB thehydeist@tumblr thehyde-translations@blogspot

L'arc~en~ciel Lyric Jiyuu E no Shoutai with english trans

  Romanization Jiyuu E no Shoutai Bousou e no yuuwaku juutai nite saiaku Osaeteru joutai jiyuu e no shoutai Ashidori wa osoku naka yubi wa hayaku Fukigen na hyoujou te ni oenai shoujou Isoide kimi e no meiro wo kakemawaru Doko e yuku ka wa katte dakeredo Jama dake wa shinaide kureru? Kanashii hodo kimi ni tsutawaranai Kono kimochi taisetsu ni TORANKU ni tsumete Mezawari na kyuujitsu onkou na taishitsu Ima dake tokubetsu yuruse yo dokuzetsu Nante me magurushii toki no kaiden Tobikau machijuu no kensou wo Oikoshi sukoshi demo kimi ni Aitai noni itsumo umaku ikanai Demo negau kyou koso wa nerai wo sadame Sukima wo nukete egao no kanata e Mou nido to ima wa modoranai oikosu kako Azawarau you na mirai mitsumeta mama Konna ni mo soba ni itemo tooku Nee dareka jiyuu e no shoutai wo! Aitai noni itsumo umaku ikanai Demo negau kyou koso wa nerai wo sadame Sukima wo nukete egao no kanata e English Translation   An Invitation To Freedom   The temptation to r

[J-Drama] Kinkyori Renai - season zero (update apr-2017)

Title (romaji):  近キョリ恋愛 ( kinkyori renai) English title:  Close Range Love, Short Distance Love Genre:  Romance Broadcast Network:  NTV Airing date:  2014-Jul-19 Airtime:  Saturday 24:50 Casts: Abe Aran   as Sakurai Haruka Ishibashi Anna  as Takizawa Mirei Adachi Rika  as Ririko Kishi Yuta  as Kanata "Drama version of the live action movie Kinkyori Renai based off the manga  Kinkyori Renai  by Mikimoto Lin." Synopsis:  In high school, Sakurai Haruka ( Abe Aran) , Mirei ( Ishibashi Anna)  and Kanata ( Kishi Yuta)  are good friends whom everyone envies. The three of them believed their relationship would remain like this forever. Then Haruka’s stepsister Ririko suddenly returns from overseas. After several years away, she has become beautiful to the extent that classmates call her “goddess”. Although Haruka has often built walls around other people, Ririko deliberately gets close to him. One night, she barges in all of a sudden and